Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cause Intro 1

             I stare at my screen with a blank look on my face; what in the world am I going to write about?  “Writer’s cramp?” my wife asks with a chuckle.  I reply with a simple grunt and go back to staring at the millions of pixels that make up my screen.   I am lost and unsure of what to write about.  I am frustrated with myself for being so far behind in my English 101 assignments.  Has it finally happened?  Have I finally bitten off more than I can chew?  Is it only going to get worse with Collin due to be born in ten days?  I guess I need to backtrack and go back to the beginning (or at least a week) to figure out how I got to where I am today.

1 comment:

  1. Nah, the idea was not to write intros to different topics but to the same topic. Don't worry about that now--choose one intro and try an outro. If it were up to me, I'd go with the Iraq material.

    ReplyDelete