Monday, September 5, 2011

Graf 4

                I very much appreciate the advice that you have provided to us when it comes to writing.  I was happy to realize that I have already been following your advice without even knowing it.  Well, I at least feel like I have been.  To me, the best advice centered on not over thinking your work.  It makes it hard to write when you do this.  The questions are all posed in a way that can be useful in all writing situations.  I was worried about writing and not meeting the requirements of the assignment in the past.  So far, this advice (and your feedback) has encouraged me to be more creative with the assignments at hand.  I appreciate this advice.  I mean, I wouldn’t be taking this class if I did not want to learn how to become a better writer.  I guess that is why you are the teacher!

1 comment:

  1. Advice is cheap. The hard thing about advice, of course, is actually living it, and that's what the course is all about.

    ReplyDelete