Monday, September 26, 2011

Graf 13

                As I read the sample cause essays, a small discomfort builds in my stomach and a bead of sweat on my eyebrow.  I start to think about what I could possibly write about for this assignment.  This is the first graf that I have no idea where to even begin.  These samples are creative and unique; they tell a story that could not be made up in fiction.  I have done one or two interesting things in my life but, which ones would be interesting to a reader?  What have I had happen to me that I can tell a whole story about?  I can say that I am at a loss for words and do not know where to begin on my own cause essay.

1 comment:

  1. Ach, sorry they intimidated you. They're not THAT great! Anyway, the one intro of yours I just read sounds like it will work fine, with just a tweak.

    ReplyDelete