Sunday, September 11, 2011

Graf 8

                I really enjoyed reading through some of the sample isearch papers.  This is an opportunity for us to research something that we may have been thinking about for a long time and never had the motivation to look into.  I feel that this is a great chance to become better educated on a topic that may really interest us while earning college credits.  I understand how one would feel that some topics may be too simple and not interesting as a research paper though.  On the other hand, since we are not required to research an assigned topic; I find it hard to come up with something that  
                 We wrote a graf to prove how unique we are as individuals.  That being said, we each have unique interests that may or may not be of interest to others.  I would never care about researching how to build my own environmentally friendly house or even be more efficient in the garden.  However, I did find the paper on home brewing to be very interesting.   I guess that I am just trying to say that in order for us to do a good job; we need the freedom to research whatever we feel is interesting to us.

1 comment:

  1. It's no accident that I assign the unique graf before people start hunting for isearch topics--a definite connect, just as you note!

    ReplyDelete