Sunday, October 16, 2011

Alt. Classification Intro (revised)

I am hoping that this is more of the direction that I am supposed to go in!

      I think about the last time that I had to make that decision; how long did it take?   A decision made even harder since I was at a place that you have never been.  I take that first sip and feel the frosty adult beverage of choice slide down the back of my throat; I grin and let out the familiar “Ahhhh” of approval.  This had to have been one of the hardest decisions that I have made in a very long time with what seemed liked hours spent staring at the menu, tap levers and bottles lined neatly up and displayed on the bar wall.  The choices seem endless when I think back on it; regular, light or a dark micro-brewed.  To some, the choice is relatively simple because they know what they want and like.  However, I was stuck in a rut of ordering the same old beverage and not daring to go out on the edge, roll the dice and live a little in my selection. I have unselfishly researched and sampled many different beverages of the adult type in my years in the Marines; all to help get a better understanding of the options available.  The samples were painstakingly sampled in many different states and even countries as far away as Spain, Japan and Aruba, only to name a few.  Even though many of your opinions and particular tastes may vary, this is what I have found that I like for beer.

1 comment:

  1. There you go! Just what the teacher ordered--keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete