Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cause Outro

        In a nutshell; I am a nutshell right now!  I have a million and one things happening in my life that I am having a hard time concentrating on school work.  It helps to take a minute to step back and re-evaluate what is going on.  It doesn’t really help to realize that things will only get harder before they get easier though.  My son is almost here and it appears that I will never get any sleep, I have way too many jobs and there are not enough hours in the day to do what needs to be done.  My life is hectic and crazy as can be.  However, this is my life and I wouldn’t trade it for the world!

1 comment:

  1. Standard outro summarizing graf, but I want something better, something that adds value. The way to improve the outro is to beef up the intro, tell a story, give a scene--then you can finish the story, update the scene, whatever in that outro.

    ReplyDelete