Thursday, October 13, 2011

Classification Essays

                Classification essays seem simple enough to write; the hard part for me lately is thinking about what I want to write about.  Take a subject and break it into sub categories that are considered classifications of that subject or product, right?  As I write this reaction, I am attempting to brainstorm ideas in my head.  I am contemplating a classification essay on the different brands of diapers since it is a new and confusing subject to me right now.  The hard part is deciding how I want to classify them.  Do I classify them according to price, comfort for baby or how well each one absorbs?  Now, I would have no ways of researching each brand or type without having them here!  We will see what I can come up with!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have the idea, but I'm not sure they're that easy to write.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup....not easy to write about at all! The concept seems simple enough however, the imagination seems broken lately.

    ReplyDelete