Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cause 1

         I can remember her telling me that she was pregnant; many things flashed through my head at the time.  I just figured that I have plenty of time to do what needs to be done.  At first, that was really the case; it changed has the time for her to deliver our son grew near though.  Soon, my time was spent on preparing his nursery, folding small clothes and allowing my mind to drift off in daydreams about what he would be like and school work just seemed to not happen.  This daydreaming and lack of concentration quickly pushed me into an ever growing pile of backed up English 101 work.  How was I ever going to catch up? 

1 comment:

  1. So, in this essay you're going to explain why you are behind in school. I see two potential reasons in the next to last sentence. Have you got a third one?

    ReplyDelete