Friday, October 28, 2011

Graf 19

I have a hard enough time coming up with ideas for an essay when given enough time to think about it; never mind having an hour or so to come up with an idea and bringing it to life.  For some reason, I am having an extremely hard time coming up with ideas that someone would actually care to read about.  I was able to just allow my fingers to do the work, without having to put much thought into it for a little while; not recently though.  I do not mind having to write about something if there is an assigned topic; that I can get creative with.  I feel that I just have way too much going on in my life right now and find it hard to concentrate.  This may be a horrible excuse but, I am sticking to it!

1 comment:

  1. Not to freak you out this close to Halloween, but the next 'in class' essay is this Friday!

    ReplyDelete