Monday, October 10, 2011

What do I already know?

               What do I already know about being a father, surviving the first few months and the tricks of ensuring that I am getting plenty of rest, without ignoring the rest of my life?  That is a darn good question!  Many have told me to ensure that Mom and Dad are resting when baby is resting.  Great advice until you find out that baby sleeps all day; when you have to answer to your daily life.  There have been many tips from those who have joined the wonderful world of parenthood before me; all will be taken at face value at first.  I mean, what is good for the goose is not necessarily always good for the gander.  I am a new Dad and will need to take this whole thing day by day and night by night.  I don’t know a whole lot about being a parent and am hoping that “instinct” will take over.  Is there even such thing has fathers intuition?  We will find out!  This paper is dedicated to my son, Collin.  He is the complete motivation for this research because; I truly do not feel like I know a single thing!

1 comment:

  1. http://nlh0806.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-isearch-motivation.html

    This is fine so far as it goes but take a look at that material linked above. What you do in this section is examine your original questions and describe what you guess about possible answers--what you know and don't know or what you suspect at this point.

    ReplyDelete