Sunday, October 2, 2011

My research plan

                My plan for researching this paper will be very proactive over the next few months.  I will be living my research as I write this paper and be answering questions based on experience as well as research.  I have numerous relatives and friends that have had children, all of which had their own unique experiences when dealing with issues of parenthood; these people will be a wealth of knowledge and wisdom.  Luckily for me, there are also many books that have been written by so called “experts” in parenting.  This information should be of great use; after all, these are experts.  I will be talking to my pediatrician about many issues that range from immunizations and feeding schedules to colds and colic.  Everyone who has had a child of their own is a potential source for this paper and there are many magazines that are directed towards new fathers such as me.  This will be a great experience and opportunity to ensure that I am doing all I can to be a great father and husband.

1 comment: